Aug 5, 2009

interview with myself

Q: How long does a potato?
A: Approximately 7 minutes, or 3.5 inches.

Q: How would you describe, in five words or less?
A: Easy: mostly symmetrical yet surprisingly approachable.

Q: If you could, what would you?
A: Ooh, that's a tough one. I guess I would start with balloon animals and from there go on to the obvious choice, which is mayonnaise (of course).

Q: Aside from the carpeting issue, how are you handling?
A: Pretty well, actually. You know, a lot of people are going to want to focus on that one specific piece of my life, but the truth is in the grand scheme of things, it's just one little blip on the radar, you know what I mean? So I'm just trying to take it for what it's worth and keep a healthy perspective on things.

Q: Without getting into too much detail, has there been any?
A: I'd rather not discuss that.

Q: OK. What's your best?
A: On "Expert," I think 119 seconds.

No comments: