Oct 2, 2009

off my chest

listen, i didn't want to say anything because i didn't want you guys to treat me any differently. but there's something i have to tell you -- i don't think i can keep it a secret any longer. you're going to find out one way or another so might as well come from me.

when i call certain restaurants to order food, and i tell them who i am, they ask me if i want my meal delivered. and if i say yes (which i do), they will send one of their staff to bring my food to me. right up to my door!

i hope this doesn't change anything.

2 comments:

Phil said...

I've tried this as well, using your name. It works great! I also give them your credit card number, I hope you don't mind.

Amber Hollingsworth said...

i see by my bill you have not only used this for food but "services."

you owe me $1,489.