Jul 6, 2010

blogstop on pause

guys i just need to take the summer off and get every last second of sun while it's in portland. i may do a post here & there for funs and surprises, but let's all just lower our expectations now so that we're not disappointed. anyway here are some great blogs to get you through these cold summer months:

ted's: it doesn't make A LOT of sense, but how much do you really need?
nic's: probably my all-time favorite blog (besides mine) and he's really good at updating it!

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!
-blogstopdotcom (amber)


7 comments:

Ted said...

oh man, i better keep up with the updates. gonna think a little more on the "sense" thing, but i think i'll maintain my stance. my "sense stance."

Amber Hollingsworth said...

your "stence"?

i meant to say your blog is my favorite blog too.

duncess. said...

here's a good one: http://www.waffleizer.com/waffleizer/

Phil said...

Going to miss the posts, hope you get back to posting soon.

I highly recommend www.r4t5.com the site is so impressive they is even an advertisement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6oXrE4dh4 Be scared.

Come back soon Amber and save everyone from r4t5.

schoolpants said...

ever since you posted this, i've been like "oh man, pressure's on. i've got to keep up with my blog." and i haven't at all.

i'm glad you're back now.

my word verification is custco. it's like costco but an even more generic rip off.

Amber Hollingsworth said...

hahaha probably custco cheetos would be like the grossest food.

Roaming Rhonda said...

Great blog you have heree