Jul 19, 2009

Jurassic Park III: action, dinosaurs, lightweight breathable fabrics


in case you've forgotten how great this movie is, here are some online reviews to refresh your memory:

"I'd give it four out of five stars. I think that it's okay for anyone if they don't mind one or two curse words." -Renee

"What will happen? Who will get off the island alive is the question shooting through everyone's mind right now." -Lynn

"This was one of the best, absolutely best films I've ever seen in my whole entire life!!! Every single part of this movie is fantastic. I had loved dinosaurs since I was a very little kid. I'm not planning to be a paleontologist or something but I think dinosaurs are fascinating since they're animals. And I love all animals!!!" -Timbo

"The only thing that bugged me was the fact that these two girls were sitting in front of me and they kept jumping at like, every time the dinos appeared on the screen. That really got annoying because they kept getting in the way!

Anyways." -Rebecca

No comments: