Jul 13, 2009

why i love humans, part 1

i went to the farmer's market on friday night and they have this little petting zoo which is just a round fence with some pygmy goats and pot-bellied pigs inside, and people pay $4 to go in and follow the animals around and pet them.

well i'm no sucker so i just kneeled down on the outside of the fence and stuck my fingers through. this little girl came running up to the pig that was waddling towards me -- she wanted to grab it and carry it away. but as soon as she saw me poking my fingers through the fence she stopped and pushed the piggy up against the fence so i could pet it. the pig definitely wanted to walk away but the girl just held it there for a good 30 seconds so i could get a good pet in. it was the most adorable, heartwarming thing i have ever experienced in my 27 years on this planet.

♥ humans.

No comments: